Asking Price: $9,950
- Model Year: 1989
- Odometer: 96,580
- Engine: Not Listed
- Transmission: Automatic
- Condition: Good
- City/Area: San Francisco
- State/Region: California
- Contact Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
Hi, up for sale I have in excellent condition, a 1989 Ford Bronco II with 4WD (high and low range) with 96k miles. In 1988, the Bronco’s received rear antilock brakes which this SUV is equipped with. Original (& beautiful) alloy wheels with newer tires that have plenty of tread. All power locks and windows work. The “inflate” button works. The a/c blows very cold. All lamps working.
About the SUV:
1. Just got an oil & filter change.
2. Chassis lube.
3. Comes with original books.
4. Clean Carfax with services shown to document and back up the miles.
5. Clean, tear & wear free seats.
6. Clean, like new headliner.
7. California Car! No cancerous rust!
In 1983 the Eddie Bauer company signed a partnership with Ford to start producing Eddie Bauer packaged vehicles starting the 1984 model year. The 1984 Ford Bronco II was the first Ford vehicle to feature the Eddie Bauer edition premium trim package. The first thing you’ll notice about an Eddie Bauer Bronco II is the two-tone paint with the bottom color being tan. Eddie Bauer Edition Ford vehicles are known for sporty contemporary styling and rugged good looks. These vehicles feature unique Eddie Baueramenities, making the Ford Eddie Bauer Editions attractive to those seeking unpretentious style with rugged capability.
The Eddie Bauer Bronco II was outfitted with a high quality tan cloth interior with Eddie Bauer stitching, premium stereo and accessories, and special Eddie Bauer badging/stitching. The Eddied Bauer Bronco IIis no doubt the most luxurious of all the Bronco IIs.
1. Original Radio powers up, but no sound. Someone said it might just be a loose wire.
2. There is a minor dent (pictured) on the driver’s side fender (probably can be hammered out).
Craigslist Link Expired